Facebook has suspended your Facebook ad account?
With the Facebook crazy algorithms, nobody is insured from the ad account ban.
How to appeal a disabled Facebook ad account
Wondering how to appeal your disabled ad account and get your advertising campaigns up and running?
In this post, you’ll find out how to reactivate your disabled ad account by submitting an appeal to get back to your advertising on Facebook.
If you wonder what you can do with a disabled ad account, it’s simple – appeal it or to be more specific request a review!
This article covers the following topics:
- Reasons Why Your Facebook Ad Account Was Disabled
- Request Review Of Your Restricted From Advertising Facebook Ad Account
- Reactivate Your Facebook Ad Account Via Support Chat/Email
- Facebook Contact Form Appealing Text
- Useful Links For Facebook Ad Account Reactivation
- How long does Facebook Ad Account Appeal Review Take
- Examples of appealing text
Check also how to recover you personal Facebook account
1. Reasons why your Facebook ad account was disabled
Below are mentioned the causes your Facebook account may be disabled. After understanding these rules, you may proceed to send the Facebook account disabled appeal.
- Continued abusive behavior and usage after attaining several warnings from Facebook and other organizations.
- Your posts have been marked spam and reported to Facebook
- Usage of a fake name to represent yourself.
- Hacking other’s accounts and sending unsuitable messages to others including forced advertising, harassment, stalking, and NSFW media. As this is a policy violation, your Facebook account is disabled for security reasons.
- Unsuitable and harsh behavior or posting of comments on Facebook pages and groups.
- You must have yourself disabled or deactivated the account.
- Your ads were violating Facebook’s advertising policy.
- You might be using circumventing systems, such as different cloaking methods.
- Maybe your Facebook account was disabled by mistake.
The above reasons elucidate you being disabled. To avoid this in the future, you must give a glance through these guidelines. But don’t worry your Facebook account can be recovered and reactivated if you are lucky. Below are the steps how to reactivate your disabled Facebook ad account.
2. Request Review Of Your Restricted From Advertising Facebook Ad Account
Method #1. Request a review of the restricted Facebook ad account
First, jump into Ads Manager. Typically, you’ll see a red bar informing you that your account has been restricted from advertising. Click “See Details” to submit your appeal and get your account back up and running.
Choose the Business Account
Choose the Disabled ad account to appeal
Press “Request Review”
3. Method #2. Contact Facebook Support To Reactivate Your Ad Account Via Support Chat / Email
Another solution is to use Facebook Support Chat.
The key to using these channels is to be polite and fill out your request accurately.
Step 1: Visit Facebook Business Help Center › www.facebook.com › business › help
Step 2: Click on “Chat” or Email next to “Contact Our Support Team”
If you scroll to the bottom of the page you will find a button you can use to contact the Facebook team.
Step 3: Fill out your contact information
Step 4: Enter your Ad Account ID and Facebook Page
Then enter your Ad Account ID and Facebook Page into the form.
4. Appealing Text (Facebook Appeal Email/Contact Form)
There is no doubt that the first look on appeal for a disabled ad account is made by the AI, so all you need to do is include the correct keywords in the appealing text.
Basically, your appeal text should include this kind of strategy:
Use the ‘apologize’ word when trying to describe the issue.
2. Which policy was violated
Tell them that You’d read through the policy guidelines and found which policy was violated. Include the phrase: ‘This will not happen again.
3. New ad creatives and new landing pages
We have now developed new ad creatives and new landing pages that will fit the policy, won’t happen again, bla bla bla.
4. Ask if there are any steps that You can take to get your account reactivated
5. Final Try
Was my account banned because I’m gay?!
If nothing of the above has worked, you could try this hack: ask Facebook if your ad account was deactivated because you’re a gay or lesbian depending on your sex. This showed an incredibly successful appeal rate in past.
5. Useful Links For Facebook Ad Account Reactivation
If you were notified that your ad account was flagged for unusual activity, you can contact FB by this contact form. Note, you must be an admin on the ad account you wish to appeal.
- Ad account appeal page – https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/391647094929792
- Request Review of Restricted Page (Page Policy Appeal) – https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/2992968
- Request Review of Restricted Business Account – https://business.facebook.com/help/contact/2166173276743732
❗ In case if FB still shows a “No Advertising Account” error you can try another hack.
Right-click on the form and chose “Inspect”
Find the input tag of the “Select ad account” button. You’ll see that the value of the input is empty.
Just paste your ad account ID next to the value, like it’s shown on the screenshot below:
value="PLACE YOUR AD ID HERE"
After that check the reason for the review request and click “Send”.
Read more about 10 Alarms That Your Facebook Ad Account Might Be Disabled Soon
Check out our Ultimate Guide to Profitable Facebook Ads Campaigns
6. How long does Facebook Ad Account Appeal Review Take?
Typically Facebook claims that most appeals are reviewed from 24 hours to a few business days.
7. Examples of appealing text
Facebook appeal examples
How to appeal on Facebook
Facebook ad account disabled
How to write an appeal to Facebook
Facebook ads account disabled
Facebook disabled account appeal
Sometimes even the appeal text below could work:)
Good Luck with Your Disabled Ad Account
P.S. I’d sure love to hear what you think about this post! Just drop a line in the comment section below and share your thoughts or questions.